Funding is provided by the Lake Region Authority. Bring items during open hours if assistance is needed to unload. Trailers are available during closed hours for self-drop-off. Donated items should be clean and stored in a clean container
Make a difference recycle!
Item accepted, please separate items:
- Newspapers (may include inserts)
- Magazines/Catalogs, Phonebooks
- Office paper (typing/computer/shredded),
- Junk mail (advertisements/envelopes/slick paper)
- Plastic. we accept only HDPE2 or PETE1 (Check container bottom)
- HDPE2: Milk jugs, keep these separate, rinse and discard lids.
- Laundry or soap containers; heavier white milk jugs, butter tubs, flat lids and other items that beat HDPE2.
- PETE 1: Clear/green pop liters, some ketchup, peanut butter, cooking oil, juice, etc.
- Tin cans, just rinse, do not flatten or remove the bottom
- Aluminum cans, rinse, do not flatten
- Aluminum scrap, foil, pie pans, frozen food trays
- Glass, jars, or bottles only. Rinse out and sort by color, discard lids, plastic or metal rings, foam labels, and lead wraps or crimped-on foil as on wine bottles. Remove labels if possible. No broken dishes, Pyrex, light bulbs, or window glass.
- Corrugated Cardboard- broken down and folded flat
- Single Ply Cardboard- cereal boxes, toilet paper rolls, paper towel rolls
- Brown paper sacks, fold flat.
Collection trailers are also available at the following locations:
- Lyndon: 208 W 17th Street
- Osage City: 9th and Main St.
- Overbrook: 4th and Cedar
- Scranton: 202 Brownie
- Melvern: City Park
- Burlingame: Dacotah and Santa Fe
- Carbondale: 2nd and Main
- Quenemo: City Park